top of page
Meet some of the innovative features that make Dream Foot an ideal solution for your live performance.
• Tap the Play button to play the next chord.
• Smart Sustain will let a chord ring out, and will automatically stop when the Play button is tapped again.
• Tap a chord button to queue the chord so it will play next.
• Tap and hold a chord button to edit, copy, paste, delete, or insert a new chord.
• Up to 16 chord progressions per song.
• Unlimited songs, sorted alphabetically.
• Amazing Grace is included as an example song.
• 16 songs can be stored in the Setlist for use in live performance.
Dream Foot can easily learn how you'd like for it to respond to actions on your MIDI controller. Simply enter MIDI Map mode, tap the button you want to map in Dream Foot, then perform the action on your MIDI controller. The action might be pressing a key on a MIDI keyboard, or tapping a foot switch on a MIDI foot controller.
• Audio Menu – allows you to control the volume of the internal sounds of the app.
• MIDI Menu – allows you to select MIDI devices, send MIDI chords to external apps, and explore advanced MIDI settings.
• Get Support - allows you to instantly send an email to our Dream Foot support team.
• Social Networks - allows you to visit our website, social networks, forum, and to watch video tutorials on our youtube channel.
Once you create a song or a chord preset you do not have to write it again. Our app automatically saves any song or arrangement into the Playlist for you to access at any given point.
bottom of page